As COVID numbers rise, the NBA and National Basketball Players Association have reportedly agreed to new rules about signing replacement players, and the two sides are also discussing modifications to its health and safety protocols.
Postponed games in 2021-22 season
- Washington Wizards at Brooklyn Nets
- Orlando Magic at Toronto Raptors
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Denver Nuggets vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chicago Bulls vs. Toronto Raptors
- Detroit Pistons vs. Chicago Bulls
The Chicago Bulls, who did not play against the Detroit Pistons or Toronto Raptors last week, returned to action Sunday against the Los Angeles Lakers. As of Friday, players who have not received a booster shot will be subject to tighter restrictions, including game-day testing. If any player tests positive for COVID-19, he must immediately isolate until 10 days have passed from that test or the onset of symptoms, or until he tests negative on two PCR tests 24 hours apart.