But the move that may pay dividends by once the NBA Trade Deadline surfaces is $17.1 million trade exception created by the sign-and-trade deal with the New York Knicks involving Evan Fournier.
Boston Celtics have another shot to benefit from the value of a trade exception
Great, another trade exception, right? Well, given Stevens’ early resume as a front office executive, it is safe to assume he will use the trade exception when the time is right on a player who can benefit the team.
More from Chowder and Champions
- Boston Red Sox news: Iglesias a good pickup; get Verdugo out of center
- New England Patriots: Versatility of Kyle Van Noy never underestimated
- New England Patriots: A super bold prediction for 2021 NFL season
- Boston Red Sox: Chris Sale has singe-handedly fixed the starting rotation
- Boston Red Sox: Bobby Dalbec feeling the flow at the plate
In a recent article by Bleacher Report, Greg Swartz makes interesting some way-too-soon 2022 NBA Trade predictions. One of which involves the Celtics and that $17.1 million trade exception.