Despite being heavy underdogs in their first round series against the Brooklyn Nets, the Boston Celtics actually looked competent for most of the opening game of the series, before falling apart in the second half.
More from Chowder and Champions
- New England Patriots rumors: Why Julio Jones isn’t worth a 1st round pick
- Boston Bruins: 10 hottest players heading into second round
- Julio Jones rumors: What Patriots, Belichick should give for star receiver
- New England Patriots 2021: Early projections of team’s starting offense
- Boston Bruins: 3 exciting takeaways from first round win over Capitals
As the series heads towards Game 2 tomorrow night, Boston showed enough to make Celtics fans believe that they can at least stay in the rest of the games in this series. 3: Boston Celtics must keep up the defensive intensity
It was a complete flip of the script for the Celtics in Game 1, as their defense managed to keep them in a game for once rather than being the cause of a loss.
If there’s one thing Boston should bring with them from Game 1 to Game 2 is their defensive intensity.